วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

The weekend in Laos

17/August/2007





Today I woke up early in the morning, because I have class at eight o’clock. The subject is Fundamentals of Economics.
it’s an easy subject, but we have to read a lot in details and memorized them. After the class I went back to my dorm, and I changed clothes, and prepared the stuff that I have to bring to Laos with my family. Today I felt very exciting, because I am going to Chaiyaphum ,Nongbualumphu , Udontani and Nongkai province to gave an offering especially a robe to a monk after Buddhist Lent for 2 days 1 nights. And then I and my family went Laos by bus for shopping at Duty Fee Shop, I have never been there before. This is my first time of going there. I felt very exciting and happy to go with my family.
It tooks 12 hours to get there. I slept all the way in the bus. Because I was very tired. Then finally we arrived there, then as a we have to help family to bring their backpacks to the resort, and that is where we going to stay for tonight. Tonight had an activities and had a Karaoke. I am feeling comfortable, I have to take care and look after my mom. Then we went dinner. The food is very delicious, I ate two dishes! Then after the dinner we play a little games, and singing with my cousin. It was quite fun.
Then we all felt tired, so we went to bed early and ready for tomorrow’s activity and travel around Laos.



18/August/2007





Today I woke up at 5:00 o’clock in the morning and my family went to Duty Fee Shop at Laos again because It very big. Inside have cellular phone and many Brand Name Goods
,For example T-shirt ,bag ,sneakers ,toy ,an alcoholic beverage and Beer the price was very cheap. Laos is the beautiful place because in Laos have many temple but about city in Laos very old and did not to develop the same Thailand because the road at Laos was a laterite so the city to raise a could of dust. I saw every woman at Laos wore an ankle-length skirt. And the citizen at Laos to be fond of bought a goods in Thailand because the goods in Thailand have a good quality than Laos so citizen in Laos like to went to Thailand. and when citizen of Laos want to went to Thailand who could showed a passport. After that who want to came in Thailand must to bought a ticket at transport of Laos. The fare of ticket was fifteen baht. And then went to Thailand about 2 minute by bus. And the bus to cross a Khong river. The past citizen in Thailand and Laos to cross a Khong river by boat but at the present time we went to another country by bus because at present we have a friendship bridge between Thailand and Laos. So Thailand very easily to be contact with Laos.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: