วันศุกร์ที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My routine



27/August/2007

Today I woke up in the morning at 6:00 o’clock and prepare a everything to go to ABAC. Today was a tiring day, because
I study the whole day for three subjects.
The first lesson was Law of Juristic Acts and Contracts,
I studied with Ajarn is Mr.Niti Nerngchamnong. It’s a tough subject which is very hard for me. The second was English For Law Π,
I studied with Ajarn Jasper. It’s a difficult for me.
and The third was Principles of Legal Profession, I studied with Ajarn. Apiradee Phoprom. It’s a very easy for me but Ajarn. Apiradee to finished very late. After the class, I had an appointment with my friend for dinner because I very hungry, so we went to Milk café. The bakery was near ABAC , Milk café which is a many kind of milk and many kind of bread. Milk café was very beautiful a bakery, and food was delicious so this bakery have the customer very much. We ordered a lot of food and ate a lot. And then we came back to dorm, After that I studied for a bit and prepared books for study LA 2601 Law of Public Finance and Taxation in the morning. Then I took shower and went to bed.






29/August/2007

Today I woke up very late because The subject is LA 2601 Law of Public Finance and Taxation cancel class for today, because of my teacher have a personal affair.
In the noon I went to ABAC and had lunch with my friend at Yung Kraw restaurant , I went to the library to read a book , and I walked to S building for study English For Law Π with Arjarn Jasper at S 34 from 2 o’clock to half past 3 o’clock.
when I finished the class in ABAC. I went to Supremo Center to study tuition class. The subject is introduction of economics that is an extra curriculum. And after the class I and my friend went to Tawanna Plaza. It was near The Mall Bangkapi , for bought jeans .
I bought a Super low Blue jeans and my friend bought a Black jeans the total cost is 1,850 baht. I thought the total cost is not expensive because the jeans was Levis 501. It was a popular brand name and we looked around the Tawanna Plaza
After shopping at Tawanna Plaza . And then we felt hungry, so we went The Mall Bangkapi to eat The barbecue Plaza which is a suki and barbecue restaurant. We ordered a lot of food because we were very hungry. Then after that we decided to watch a movie. We went to Major Hollywood and went up to the top floor and checked for the movie schedule. It’s was pretty late, so we don’t have much choice to watch other movie. So we decided to watch this Thai movie called KhuRad. Then after the movie, I went back to my dorm, and went to bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: