วันพุธที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

My journals



JOURNALS


31/July/2007

Today was the first day after the Midterm, I felt both nervous and happy because I felt very relaxed in the long holiday. At the same time I felt some pressure about the report to sent in the coming soon for Law of Obligations, which means the lessons are harder and larger than before the Midterm.
This morning I woke up at 8:00 o’clock and prepare a everything to go to ABAC. The first lesson was Law of Juristic Acts and Contracts. It’s a tough subject which is very hard for me, but fortunately my Ajarn is Mr.Niti Nerngchamnong. He is a very good teacher, and he also works in the Law firm company. But he is very strict about the attendance; he doesn’t like students who came late for the class and students who walk in and out of the class. Although he’s strict but he is a very good teacher. I study very hard and concentrate in the class. After I studied 2 subjects in a row, After subject was English for law II.
I felt very tired and hungry so I had dinner with my friends at the mall bangkapi. I went there place by minibus were stopped at the front of ABAC, then I came back to my room and took a rest.















4/August/2007

Today was a saturday, I watched the television in the morning and got a lot of information from the news. I was very happy because I don’t have class today. I had an appointment with my friends because this day was a birthday of my friend. We went to Major Hollywood Ramkhamhaeng for a movie and had lunch there. We watched E SOM SOM WUNG. It is a Thai Comedy movie. It was very funny. We laughed all the way. Then we went shopping at The Mall Ramkhamhaeng which is very near to Major Hollywood. I bought a pair of shoes and clothes. And also got some stationery for the class. Then we went to the book shop and I got a text book which is related to Law. Then we went to the milk café to have some milk and bread. At night, I went to a Restaurant for the Party with my friends. I came back to my dorm at 11 pm. I took shower and watch Korea series on TV. Then I talked on the phone with my mom, and told her that I got some gift for her. I guess she will be very happy if she gets this gift. After talking on the phone, I felt sleepy so I went to bed .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: