วันศุกร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

The Quiz very difficult for me.

21/August/2007

Today I woke up at eight o’clock, then I went to class for studying LA 2601 Law of Public Finance and Taxation at C building. After the class I had lunch with my friends near ABAC, then I went to the library reading American Crime stories book begin chapter 1 to chapter 5 for Quiz today. After the Quiz
I went back to my dorm. Then I prepared stuff and had a changed of my clothes and went to see the dentist. Because I had braces for almost two years now, I have to see the dentist every month. For each time I go and see the dentist I have to pay 1000 baht. The dentist clinic is located in Don muang between the air port Don muang, which is very near my auntie’s house. so every time when I finished visit the dentist, then I will go and visit my auntie and uncle’s house. Then I gave them the souvenirs that I bought from LAOS.
They were very happy, that I went to visit them. Then they had prepare food and we had dinner together. I stayed there until six o’clock in the evening. After that I went back dorm by taking van. It was really traffic jam on the way back dorm.
I arrived dorm around eight o’clock. Then I was really tired, so I had shower and went to bed earlier.







23/August/2007

Today I woke up in the morning because I have class at eight o’clock. The subject is Fundamentals of Economics. After the class I have to learn BG 2403 Business Ethics Seminar at Auditorium room Huamak Campus. After the class, I prepared stuff and had a changed of my clothes I must go to Saraburi to visit my mom and my grandmother. I went to Saraburi every week because it’s the province where my mom and grandmother stay and is my hometown. Saraburi is not to far from Bangkok, the bus fare is only 50 baht. I left my dorm in the noon and arrived to Saraburi at three o’clock so I called my mom when I will get off the bus and I will meet my mom at the bus station, then she will come and pick me there. I was very happy to see my mom, because every week she will take me to eat something delicious. Today she will bring me to eat Sea food restuarant near our house. It is a very delicious Sea food. I had at with my mom talking about school staff. And talk about what’s happening in ABAC. Today I will stayed at Saraburi for one night, stay accompany with my mom. Normally, mom always stayed at home, she felt lonely whenever I was not at home. Because I was the only child in the family. And my dad also stays at other province which is not in Bangkok. I chat with my mom until two clock in the morning. Then we both felt sleepy and went to bed.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: